Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Family Fun!

I'm attempting to be better about taking pictures of the girls.  I was pretty surprised to realize that I'd barely taken 5 pictures of Sophie since we brought her home...!  Luckily there were more on my phone and I/we finally figured out how to get them off of our archaic, not-so-smart phones.  This weekend, I've tried to bring my camera with me everywhere.  So, here are some of our weekend adventures!

At Grammy and Pop-Pop's swinging on the swing!

"Higher, Mommy, higher!"

Then Gabby came to visit (my parent's neighbor's daugher's daughter - say that three times fast)

Grammy and Sophie, instagraming 

Gabby thought it was funny she still fit in the "baby swing"

Sam stealing a sip from Mommy's cup.

My pretty Sam

Gabby in the hammock

It's playtime in the basement!

Sam is the Lady of the Rings!

Then, we set up the pool on the deck and caught some rays.  Sophie watching Sam splash.

Sam absolutely loves the water!

Putting the cups in might not have been Mommy's smartest idea...  She kept drinking the pool water, lol!

Then Mommy, who was not wearing a bathing suit, decided to hop in anyway!  Kisses for Mommy!

"Ahhhh!  Mommy's spraying me!!"  *giggles madly* 

Sophie needed a break from the fun and decided to lounge.  

Mommy squirting Daddy, muahahahaha!
Sam's tushy!

Shortly after this shot, Daddy got in too.  We had a blast until Sam pooped us out!!  It has been a fantastic weekend, I don't want it to end...!  

No comments: