I know that we've been a
bit quieter about New Baby then we were when we were pregnant with
Samantha. I guess part of that is due to
life circumstances this time around being much more hectic than they were
before. Because we've not taken much
time to celebrate New Baby’s future arrival, Richard and I decided to do a
small gender reveal party to bring something special to this pregnancy.
With Richard’s days off
being in the middle of the work week for most people and Christmas and New Year’s
right around the corner, we decided that the best time to do this would be
right after the ultrasound. With my
sister’s help, we managed to get everything together on time!
Please! Come join the party!! :o)
 |
| First, c'mon in and cast your vote; what do you think Baby Two will be? Grab a mustache if you think it's a boy or a pair of lips, if you're voting for a girl. |
 |
| Heather's cast her vote! |
 |
| Abe and Diana are split! |
 |
Votes on our board, plus votes from Facebook yesterday... RESULTS: Girl: 9 votes Boy: 11 votes |
 |
| While you mingle, perhaps you'd like to guess how many mini bottles are in Sam's bottle (right) or give us some name suggestions (left)? |
 |
| Grandma giving us some name suggestions! |
 |
| Let's have some pizza and goodies while we see what the Old Wive's Tales have to say about New Baby... |
 |
| Our guests argued my answers to a few of these (meat cravings, for one) and the results turned out as follows... |
 |
Those Old Wives seem to think we're having a girl.
Who's right!? The votes from friends and family are leaning toward a boy, but the Old Wive's Tales suggest it's a girl. Let's see what's in our box, shall we...
|
 |
| Our BIG REVEAL!! |
Oh the suspense!!
Why do I make you wait, so!?!?
Cause it's fun for me.... lol!
 |
| It's another GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
We are really excited about Sam's little sister on the way! Sam seems to be pretty excited about it too.
 |
| "When can we tell 'em, Mom!?" |
 |
| "It's a SISTER!!!" |
 |
| "Someone to play dolls with... I like that." |
 |
| "Someone to share my toys with.... well, okay.... if you make me." |
 |
| "Someone to share clothes with.... Maybe...." |
 |
"Someone to share my room with...! Wait, I draw the line there. I'm not so sure about this anymore. Can we put the balloons back in the box?"
|
1 comment:
I love this.. What great party ideas.. Congrats on baby girl!
Post a Comment