Friday, August 5, 2011

There's a Pea in my Pod!

Perhaps I’m extra emotional or perhaps it’s just really cute, I’m not sure… BUT, the other day I was window shopping funny maternity tops.  I had about 50 tabs open on my browser of all the favorites I’d pulled out.

“Beach ball smuggler”

“Oops, I swallowed a watermelon seed!”

“I grow humans; what’s your superpower?”

But there was one… I laughed until I got tears in my eyes.  I can’t stop saying it and green is quickly becoming my new favorite color…  this could turn into my nursery room theme…

I love it!!!!! 

My mom and I were discussing baby bump nicknames.  She said that one of my cousins was called Alf and that she called us Fred and my cousin called hers Baby Coop.  She wanted to know if Richard and I had any names for the future baby bump.  I told her we had kicked a few names around.  We tried to smush our boy name and our girl name together (like Ben and Jennifer became Bennifer).  But we didn’t like any combinations of our chosen names.  And dear god, "baby Everingham" is such a mouthful!!  Poor kid.

When I was telling my mom about this shirt today at lunch (because, like I said, I can’t stop talking about it), she suggested we call the baby “Lil Pea”.  So now I’m hooked!!  I still gotta see if I can sell it to the hubby, but I think he’ll like it. 

Ah!  There’s a pea in my pod!!!!  Hahahahahaha!! 

No comments: